[slackintosh-users] Re: slackintosh-current avalaible

  • From: Marco Bonetti <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:03:49 +0100

this morning (GMT+1) slackintosh-current repository has been synced
with slackware-current (well except for testing/ packages :^) but,
hey! they're testing after all!).

Please notice that due to some licensing issue (read more here:
http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/trademarks/community-edition-policy.html
) we cannot use the word "Mozilla" with "Firefox" so, please, upgrade
your existing browser with: "upgradepkg
mozilla-firefox%firefox-1.5-powerpc-2.tgz". Thunderbird and Seamonkey
packages will follow as soon as they're released into slackware/
folder.

More info can be read in the changelog:
http://slackintosh.org/pub/slackintosh/current/ChangeLog.txt

Are there still any issue with extra/ and or testing/ ? (I reindex
folders before uploading, so repository files had been recreated a
couple of times)

ciao

--
Marco Bonetti