[slackintosh-users] Re: multi boot

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:55:25 +1000

Gee, it's good to see such fast responses, and generally pleasant and
helpful atmosphere on the list. I usually get answers within the hour,
which is pretty darn fast.

Can anyone send me directly a working xorg.conf file for an 8MB Rage
Pro 128 Mobility (M3) on a 12" iBook (or at least one with working
device section with r128/ati driver). I have been using r128 for 3D
support, but it is crashing after 15 secs use.

Cheers.

themacmeister

PS. I accidentally ordered a 14" battery - didn't quite fit :-/

new battery arrives next week hopefully...