[slackintosh-users] mtpfs ./configure error

  • From: Jason Watts <jas.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Slackintosh <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:29:52 +0100

Hi all

I am trying to compile mtpfs on Slackware 12.1. When I type './configure' I
get the following error:

checking for FUSE... configure: error: Package requirements (fuse >= 2.2

glib-2.0 >= 2.6                         gthread-2.0 >= 1.2

mad >= 0.15                         id3tag >= 0.15
libmtp >= 0.0.9) were not met:

No package 'id3tag' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables FUSE_CFLAGS
and FUSE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

After doing 'slocate' on all the missing requirements it seems I have all the
packages installed.

I have been googling for answers but no luck so far. Does anybody have any
ideas?

Many thanks
Jason