[slackintosh-users] Re: did you get man installed with 12.0?

  • From: 2g <electriclightheads@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:51:45 +0900

ah! then it has nothing to do with my
turning off all the daemons except syslog-thang off?

i did the 2nd-install actually ... but the same result
another thing scared me was that
i had to do the select the menu for series N

in this case how do i find the exact  man.tgz name?
and how do i get it?
maybe another way is go to the setup @ cd-boot again?
forgot if it had individual install mode..

tia

On 7/16/07, Marco Bonetti <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/16/07, 2g <electriclightheads@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> will do an another try
eh, actually the installer package selection is one of our biggest problem :^)
we'll look into it, however instead of re-install everything from
scratch, try installpkg the single package it's much faster :-)
--
2g
http://micro.ispretty.com