[slackintosh-users] compile xorg next

  • From: Andrew Mason <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 01:24:51 +1030

Hi Guys,
I noticed that your again syncing with slackware -current (yay ), and I was
wondering if it is at all possible could you compile / package the xorg
changes in -current next ? =)

I am on a g3 ibook which has some wierd X issue where everything freezes in X
except the mouse. It wasn't doing this in 11 so i am assuming its a
regression in the xorg packages that were included in 12 so I am hoping this
is resolved in newer versions, hence my request.

sorry to be a PITA and mny thanks for the great distro.

Andrew