[slackintosh-users] Re: back to the fold...

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:58:19 +1000

I have been using powerpc-linux with quite some success with --build
and --target when configuring from source. I used to use just powerpc,
and that works too.

My rebuilt Mesa libs did not support DRM (well they did, but only the
X11 driver is loading), and framerates are awful. I have reinstalled
S'intosh again from scratch, and will try all the other tricks I have
accumulated. Does anyone know of a compatibility list of games/apps
using Mesa libGL??

Cheers,

themacmeister

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Marco Bonetti