[slackintosh-users] \ and 2nd screen

  • From: ef-benois <ef-benois@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:55:17 +0200

Hello world !

I encounter 2 tiny problems with my ibook G3 running Slackintosh 12.1 :

1 - I do not find how to type \ (anti-slash, which is usefull when I connect to
a Windows-server)

2 - When I run a movie -with Xine or Kaffeine- it displays perfectly on my
small screen, but my 2nd 22-inches screen stays black. It is the same for a
presentation when I try to show a movie through a projector ... a shame : I
have to restart my ibook on MacOSX to show the movie !:-(
Pictures however display well both on 2nd 22-inches screen and projector.

Thanks again for Slackintosh, which is so more pleasant to run than MacOSX, and
which is at least twice faster, although I installed MacOSX at the beginning of
the HD, and Slackintosh at the end of it !!

Edouard BENOIS
50800 - Villedieu
France