[slackintosh-users] The kernel modules requests thread

  • From: "Marco Bonetti" <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Slackintosh Users" <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:24:17 +0100

Hi all!
A new -current tree has been set up and development will be back again
soon (at least asa volkerding will start releasing something :D ) so,
in the meanwhile, here's the deal: post here any requests about new
kernel modules you wish to be included in newer kernels [1]. That's
because our kernel is quite different from the slackware one and we
mainly support hardware we have and currently use, so feel free to ask
what you'd like to see in next releases.

ciao

[1] yes, I know, I could have search through the mailing list about
past requests but, hey, I'm lazy

--
Marco Bonetti
Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://www.slackintosh.org