[slackintosh-users] Re: Slackintosh 12.2?

  • From: "Marco Bonetti" <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:31:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, January 6, 2009 00:27, Stephen Dill wrote:
>    Processor Name:    PowerPC G5  (3.0)
>    Processor Speed:   1.8 GHz
>    Number Of CPUs:    2
This is nice :)
A quick update: my powerbook is dead open in my new living room, yes, not
only I'm trying to fix it but I'm also changing house and job :D
As you can imagine, I'm quite messed up, however, if you can provide us a
shell and some space (repositories are quite big) it would be of great
help to the project.
If you need to contact me for a shell setup, my gpg key id is in the
signature below, please allow me some days to get to my home machine with
the gpg stuff and all ;-)

Thanks to all of you! I'm glad to see so many interested Slackintosh users :)
ciao

--
Marco Bonetti
BT3 EeePC enhancing module: http://sid77.slackware.it/bt3/