[slackintosh-users] Re: PS3

  • From: swilting <john.swilting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:18:55 +0100

Le vendredi 01 février 2008 à 10:16 +0100, Marco Bonetti a écrit :
> On Fri, February 1, 2008 06:24, johnny nunez wrote:
> > can anybody tell how to make flash and/or java work ?
> flash: you've to build GNASH and all of its dependencies, see
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/
> java: you can try IBM own binary powerpc java (I really don't known if it
> will work on ps3) or build GNU Classpath and a virtual machine like jamvm
> or, again, taking out gary benson red hat sources of "icedtea", the
> powerpc port of OpenJDK

their IBM java binary rpm its only available for *Series architectures
so then
icetead its seems reserved for i386 X86x64 not poperpc I think
That is Fedora Core 8
icetead its only available for i386 X86x64
poperpc architecture Is absent from depots
http://doc.fedora-fr.org/wiki/Java_Sun_:_installation_rapide_en_RPM its
only i586
http://doc.fedora-fr.org/wiki/Java_:_sommaire

yum  search icetead
Returns nothing and looking more at the doc is only the i386 X86x64, I
attempt a whole night.in france