[slackintosh-users] Re: PS3

  • From: "Dan Pasanen" <dan.pasanen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:38:34 -0600

Wow Jan, thats a really cool thing, I think I will try that when I get my
ps3. Also, I've been told that and ppc distro should work on the ps3, which
leads me to believe that Slackintosh will work :) .  I'll let everyone know
how it works out when I finally purchase the ps3.  Also I will try your qemu
x86 binaries guide, which should work just fine.  As for flash, you would
probably have to run a x86 version of firefox to use flash.