[slackintosh-users] Re: OpenOffice.org 2.2.1

  • From: Joost Kremers <joostkremers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 00:45:06 +0200

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 12:39:09AM +0200, Marco Guolo wrote:
>    Hi guys!
>    I've just completed a full built of OpenOffice 2.2.1 for my favourite
>    distribution, and I would like to make it available to all the users
>    that are in need of a more recent version than the one delivered with
>    Slackintosh 12.
>    At this moment, however, I have no idea about which server can host the
>    package (~125 Mb).
>    Suggestions are welcome...
>    So, if anyone of you can help me, please don't think too much about,
>    and let me know! :)

hey, that's great! i don't have any webspace where i could host it,
unfortunately, but as soon as someone puts it up, i'll download and try it!

one quick question: can you save newly created files in .odt format? that's
one problem the slackintosh package unfortunately has, and someone else
here reported the same problem with a self-compiled version of OOo...

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments