[slackintosh-users] Re: Install / boot problem on Powerbook G4

  • From: Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:51:30 +0100

Adrian Ulrich wrote:

KDE is not starting with the error "Failed to load module 'vesa'"
Guess I'll have to do an Xconfig somewhere.

Yes, you need to configure X :-p

You could try to use the fbdev config.. but you won't be very happy with the
speed

Do you have some insights on the other problems regarding the installer ?
I don't like my installation now, so I want to go into expert mode, but I must know how to get my system working then.

begin:vcard
fn:Yves Vindevogel
n:Vindevogel;Yves
org:Implements
adr:;;Kempische Steenweg 206;Hasselt;;3500;Belgium
email;internet:yves.vindevogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+32 (11) 43 55 76
tel;home:+32 (11) 43 55 76
tel;cell:+32 (478) 80 82 91