[slackintosh-users] Fwd: Slackintosh on G5

  • From: "Filadelfo Fiamma" <philosganga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:23:54 +0200

From: Filadelfo Fiamma <philosganga@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20-ago-2007 9.22
Subject: Slackintosh on G5
To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello! I've installed Slackintosh on G5: I've selected g5ppc kernel image on
boot and the installation was successfully....but when I try to run the
first time...At GNU Linux BootStrap there is a problem:
I didn't type any key to boot on Linux...and when it selects Linux It opens
the OS Selecter of Apple (like you type "ALT" at startup) but with different
orrible colour...and when I try to select something...It crashs!

I try to type x at Linux BootStrap with the same result....

What is the problem?

Thanks

Filadelfo Fiamma
<