[slackintosh-users] Re: Closing down Slackintosh-current (and Slackintosh-12.1 soon)

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:31:03 +1100

I would be interested in building some packages for Slack 12.1.

I had this running on my iBook Dual USB (600MHz), and it was easily
the most compatible Linux build on PPC macs (ALL FEATURES WORK OUT OF
THE BOX!!! including FUNCTION KEYS!!!).

I will image my existing OS9.2.2 drive, and get it back up and running
with Slack. I will probably build a few source packages with the
default toolchain, and if I have any luck, I will try and introduce
some strange and interesting packages to the mix.

Many thanks for a wonderful distro -- I hope you will return to PPC
Mac Linux some day! best of luck!

themacmeister