[slackintosh-users] 600MHz dual-USB G3 iBook Support?

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:39:31 +1000

I believe I had an old version of Slackintosh running on this system
(340MB RAM) using XFCE (from memory).

Is the CURRENT branch at a point where it would be easily installed?

I also remember that ALL the hotkeys, and power management features
were implemented perfectly, with (little or) no fiddling on my part.

Could someone recommend the best Slackintosh version to install? (it
MAY have been 10.1 last time, and I may still have the installer DVD).

Cheers,

themacmeister (Craig)