[slack-ru] Slackware 10.1 released

  • From: Aleksey Kirpichnikov <coder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: slack-ru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:58:30 +0200

С чем всех и поздавляю.

Released Slackware 10.1 stable.

       Thanks to everyone who helped out with this release, and
especially to the       folks at GUS-BR and SlackSec who helped (and
continue to help) with handling       security issues for the last few
months, to Andreas Liebschner for keeping       the website updated and
running smoothly, to Theresa Elam for all her hard       work running
store.slackware.com, to the folks on alt.os.linux.slackware for
pointing out bugs and offering suggestions, to the people on ##slackware
      that I met on IRC (and some again in later emails), to Justin,
Kyle, and Dean       from the Linux User Group of Rochester, MN who I
got to hang out with while       "vacationing" at the Mayo Clinic, to
everyone who signed my online Christmas       card (one of the nicest
things I ever got), and to all the kind and patient       members of the
Slackware community. I hope all of you will enjoy this new
Slackware release.

Have fun! :-)

Your Slackware Maintainer,

Pat