[slack-ru] Re: Слака 12

  • From: Daniil Bratashov <dn2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slack-ru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:31:34 +0400

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:15:42 +0300
"Ivan Lezhnjov Jr." <ivan.lezhnjov.jr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> вроде ничего там у них не было... я совсем недавно пытался
> приобщиться к слакбилдам, но чего-то не очень получилось, ну да суть
> не в этом. они систему портов ходят сделать для Slackware ?

Вот типа:
=========
От: "Lehman Black" <dosnlinux at gmail dot com>
Кому: Slackbuilds-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Тема: [Slackbuilds-users] slackbuild package manager
Дата: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:34:18 -0400

Hello, I'm looking for some beta testers for a SlackBuild package
manager called SINP <http://sourceforge.net/projects/sinp>.

SINP can be used just to search the repository on slackbuilds.org, or
it can go ahead and download both the SlackBuild tarball along with the
source code, run the downloaded SlackBuild and install the resulting
package.

I'd love to hear any feature requests or suggestions you might have.

Basic usage is `sinp $PRGNAM`. That will run through all the steps of
searching, downloading, packaging, and installing the package created
from the SlackBuild.

To display the help just run `sinp -h`

The only other thing I think that needs explaining is the SBoSearch
feature. This works as if you used the search box on slackbuilds.org,
and is the only search function that allows you to use keywords. The
other search functions match part of the slackbuild tarball file name.

Currently SINP only accepts 1 argument, so if you want to search using
more than one word ( like "window manager") you will need to put them
in quotes.

The project is hosted on sourceforge. You can download it at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sinp
=========

WBR, Даниил Браташов.