[SKYWARN RI] Tonights Practice Net Presentation!

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:32:19 EST

Hello all...

         Tonight I will be going over the topic "Snow Measuring Techniques
And Tips".  This will give you the understanding on how to take mesurments
and report them to the NWS.  It should be at 25min presentation and alot of
good info.  I hope all on this list can attend tonights net....martin(n1jma)
does an excellent job at running the net.  So please show your support and
join us tonight at 9pm on the 146.760 repeater.

Thanks...

Eddie/WX1USA