[SKYWARN RI] New Email List

  • From: TVSMESO@xxxxxxx
  • To: skywarnri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 01:39:58 EST

Hello to all....

               I have found alot better email list that allows you to add as
many users to the list.  This is the permenent RI SKYWARN mail list.  Im
trying to get the NWS statements auto forwarded to this list....that may take
some time but untill then...i will add them myself when im on here.  This
list will keep you up to date on SKYWARN information in Rhode Island.  I will
update on snow storms, severe thunderstorms and anything else mother nature
throws at us.  SKYWARN classes in RI are being looked at for locations in the
Newport and Coventry area.  I will post the dates and locations when we have
set them up.
If anyone has any questions...please feel free to email me at WX1USA@xxxxxxx
and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks All...
Keep Warm

Eddie/WX1USA