[SKRIVA] SV: [SKRIVA] Re: [SKRIVA] Då har jag fallit till föga...

  • From: Torbjörn Wester <wester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 19:55:05 +0200

> remove me from this list.  the other email address is bogus and i don't
even
> speak this language.
> http://conceding2kismet.weebly.com

Well, if you don't speak this language I don't know why you joined the list
in the first place?

This is a list for those interested in writing science fiction, fantasy and
horror stories... But it is in Swedish.

If you wish to be removed, I am sure the list administrator Mr. Engholm will
help you with that.

...but I checked out your website. Now when you are in fact on the list...
maybe you could tell us some about your writing?

Most of us read fantastic stories in English anyway...

Regards,
Torbjörn

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).