[SKRIVA] Ny Bladerunner, prod/dir R Scott

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sverifandom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:47:33 +0200

http://io9.com/5832216/ridley-scott-to-direct-and-write-the-new-blade-runner-movie

"Back in March we reported the news that Alcon entertainment had purchased the
rights to Blade Runner was readying either a sequel or a prequel. Now, Ridley
Scott has signed on to direct and produce the next Blade Runner film. Wow.
Deadline is reporting that after revisiting his Alien franchise, the director
is keen to go back to again to another of his seminal science fiction projects,
and has now signed a deal to direct and produce with the previously announced
producers Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson. There is still no word on
whether this movie will be a sequel or a prequel. When we interviewed Kosove
and Johnson (back in March) they were open to all ideas including showing the
bloody Replicant mutiny, or what happened after the Rick Deckard story".

--Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx / Be an @SFJournalen Twitter Follower for all the latest
news in short form! / Gå med i SKRIVA - för författande, sf, fantasy, kultur