[SKRIVA] Jk Rowling skriver vuxenbok

  • From: Ahrvid Engholm <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:50:57 +0100

Från The Daily Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9101366/JK-Rowling-writes-first-book-for-adults.html

JK Rowling, the Harry Potter author, has signed a publishing deal to release
  her first ever novel for adults, in what is set to become one of the most
  anticipated book launches in years.
Worldwide English rights to the book, whose genre, release date and subject
  matter are shrouded in secrecy, have been snapped up by publisher Little,
  Brown, a division of French company Hachette Livre.
The deal means that Rowling?s long-standing relationship with Bloomsbury, the
  London-based publisher that launched the Harry Potter books, has come to an
  end, at least in terms of new works by the author.
Rowling's humble beginnings, which included spells writing in an Edinburgh
  coffee shop to stave off the cold, are the stuff of literary legend.
Rowling, who is worth an estimated £530 million, said that the new novel will
  be nothing like the Harry Potter series, which sold over 30 million copies
  in the UK alone. She said that with the move from children?s to adult
  fiction, a move to a new publisher seemed like a logical step.
She said: ?Although I?ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book
  will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published
  so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world.

--Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx / Be an @SFJournalen Twitter Follower for all the latest
news in short form! / Gå med i SKRIVA - för författande, sf, fantasy, kultur

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).