[SKRIVA] EAPA #120 (10 year annish) on-line - get it!

  • From: Ahrvid <ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skriva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fictionmags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fictionmags@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "trufen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <trufen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fmzfen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmzfen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "planetasf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <planetasf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rgparaliteraria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rgparaliteraria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 02:14:41 +0200

EAPA's 120th mailing, also representing the 10th anniversary, is now on-line.
And it's a no-password protected mailing, so you should rush here and be
Amazed, Astounded, Astonished and...eh, well:
www.efanzines.com/eapa/eapa120.zip

At the same time I would personally like you to consider to join. (Write
anything at least every second month, that's all.) EAPA has been very close to
becoming Norwegian Blue, like the parrot, but I did some "mini campaigning" to
get a couple of new members and OE Chuck says he'll hold out for a while more.
But new, fresh blood is certainly welcome!
  In the 120th mailing we see Steven Silver presenting his research into the
entire run of the Nebula banquets and ceremonies - award lists are known, but
perhaps not all details of arrangements. Not an insignificant piece of
sf/fantasy history covering 25 pages! That alone is worth your attention.
  I, always a modest guy (hm), don't think my own Intermission #25 is too bad -
reports, pics, comments and stuff over 13 pages. (Some reprints from mailing
lists, but there is much more, eg the history of The Short Story Masters.) I've
just had a quick look myself, but other contribs don't look worth the effort to
run away from (eg Chuck reprints his first EAPA zine, which is interesting).
And you don't have to read it all if you insist.
  But enjoy - and join! Enjoin?

--Ahrvid

--
ahrvid@xxxxxxxxxxx / Follow @SFJournalen on Twitter for the latest news in
short form! / Gå med i SKRIVA - för författande, sf, fantasy, kultur

-----
SKRIVA - sf, fantasy och skräck  *  Äldsta svenska skrivarlistan
grundad 1997 * Info http://www.skriva.bravewriting.com eller skriva-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx för listkommandon (ex subject: subscribe).