[sjbiofuels] Re: [sjbiofuels]

  • From: Credence Ross <credence_ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:00:42 -0700

Hi Guys

Sorry, I can't make the meeting tonight. I was planning on it, but I'm exhausted and not feeling very well. Here's my update, though. I've emailed Dan and Helen; they are not interested in being our fiscal agent. I have also emailed Scott with Beamreach asking for an update, but he has not responded yet.

Talk to you all soon,
Credence

Grisha Krivchenia wrote:
I reserved the room at Whidbey Island bank!

See you guys there at 6:30?

Peace,
Grisha

 Hi, are we meeting 6:30 at the B&B? Tonite.   Gary...

 http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A