[sjbiofuels] Re: Spring Street School looks like a go

  • From: susan cornett <sbfcornett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:42:55 -0800 (PST)

Hope this helps...Helen's last name is Machin-Smith.  Dan's last name is Mayes.
(I don't think he goes by Dan Machin-Smith!)
  We'll be out of town on Thursday.
  Sue and Floyd

Grisha Krivchenia <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey All,

Everything sounds good! Let's meet on Thursday at 630, to keep
stoking the fires...

Whidbey Island bank, of course; I'll grab the key.

Jacob -- you're looking for Dan & Helen Machin-Smith. I wouldn't be
suprised if Islands Stage Left also had a listing.

Best wishes to you all,
Grisha