[sjbiofuels] Re: Spring Street School looks like a go

  • From: Credence Ross <credence_ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:03:49 -0800

Grisha,

I looked into contacting Tom Pemberton about his shop space near the fairgrounds, but it is impossible to contact him. His health problems are quite serious and his family expects him to pass shortly. I'm glad to hear that Spring Street sounds like a go. Also, I have received positive emails from my Seattle contact and also from a contact at NW Biodiesel Network. The Seattle contact thought that they may be able to act as our fiscal agent, as long as it works from an accounting/legal perspective. The NW Biodiesel Network is actually waiting for their 501(c)3 status, and so are unable to help in that department. They did offer support, though, in other forms (information, etc).

Cheers,
Credence

Grisha Krivchenia wrote:
Jerry at Spring Street says that we can use storage space there, as
long as we are able to do it in a way that doesn't pose any safety
hazards.

Did any one else have any leads on temporary oil storage sites?

Peace,
Grisha