[sjbiofuels] Re: Running out of time...

  • From: floyd cornett <moby95322@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:49:06 -0800 (PST)

Hey All

Well I have been thinking this morning about the panic e-mail I recieved as all
did.
And now the pot is sturred up and a possible panic is forming.
I have tried to keep a lid on the issues to keep the confusion to a minimum.
We are proceeding forward, and yet the fight is there to control.

So effective immediately I am resigning my position as manager.
 Please send all e-mails to India Central and let the powers to be  handle the
issues
good luck with your venture

Floyd Cornett

Be a better friend, newshound, and