[sjbiofuels] [Fwd: Re: San Juan Biofuels Association]

  • From: Credence Ross <credence_ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:06:39 -0700

Hey guys,

I wrote the lawyer for the DeVleig Foundation, and I've forwarded his response here. I guess 'the check is in the mail' was a little bit too optimistic of an assessment. It wasn't really my understanding that this would have to await a board's approval, and it wasn't Gypsy's understanding, either. I know we've waited a long time for this, but I guess we have to wait a little longer. I already have prepared the information to send to Curtis (description of the project, status, etc.), so I'll take care of that this week.

Patiently yours,

Credence