[sjbiofuels] Re: FHHS Bio-Diesel partnership?

  • From: susan cornett <sbfcornett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:23:55 -0800 (PST)

We sure haven't heard much about SJ Biofuels lately - did we fall off of the
e-mail list?  As far as I know, we are still charter members.
  Sue Cornett

Grisha Krivchenia <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey... I'm just writing to confirm that SJ Biofuels, and the FHHS
Biodiesel project are meeting at 3:30 tomorrow (Friday) at the High
School. See you guys there?

John... after the meeting, we could head to Peg and Ted's for the
weekend get-together.

Nick or Ryan, please let us know where on the FHHS campus we can find you.

With Kindness,
Grisha