[SimpleMail-usr] feature request

  • From: Juergen Sachs <juergen_js@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Aug 2003 00:15:40 +0100

Greetings,

I am using Simple Mail now for a while and are realy impressed by it.

But i still miss one thing.
It should be possible to define the senders e-mail address for each folder.
I am using two e-mails. One for private postings and one for mailinglists.
Every time i write a mail to mailinglist i have to select the sender adress
by hand.
It will be nice thing, if i could define which sender e-mail has to be used
for each mail folder.

Today I noticed that one thing does not work two. I think it already worked
in V0.18. Since my update to V0.19 it does not work.

In the settings to a mail folder i could set up a default receiver e-mail
address. But this address is not Inserted in the "To" field if i write a new
mail.
May be this could also be added in a new version of simple mail.

Go ahed, Simple Mail is real good job !!!!

Juergen