[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Two Questions about SM

  • From: "Sebastian Bauer" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:46:57 +0200

Dennis Smith wrote:
> Question 1-
> Does printing mail work in the latest verion? Today, I had need of a
> print and it didn't work: all it printed was the mail header. I
> looked throught the SM guide for some help, but there's nothing on
> printing.

I don't own a printer so I can't say if it works better in a new Version.
I'm not aware that there is something fixed. But then I got a report, that
printing works with the 68k version.

> Question 2-
> I have wrapping at 76 characters , but see a lot mail that doesn't
> wrap in review window. Bernd, your mail doesn't wrap, but  Kullwant's
> does. Why is that?

Have you selected the line wrap option within the configuration windows
(Read Plain page)?

I generally suggest to use the latest version.

Ciao,
Sebastian