[SimpleMail-usr] Sorting folders

  • From: Lewis Brunton <lb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Sep 2003 07:33:17 +0100

Hi,

at the moment when you entr a mail folder the list defualts so that you
entr at the top, this means that all new mails which are at the bottom of
the list are off screen so you have to scroll to get to them. I get around
this by reverse sorting on the lidst so that new mails are at the top. The
only downside is that when you delete a mail it moves back to the previous
mail and not forward to the next one.

So..... COuld you fix it so that either:

When you enter a mail folder it defaults to show the bottom of the
list,where the new mails are

or

When you reverse sort a list, and delete a mail it moves up to the next
mail

--
Cheers

Lewis Brunton
--
This is the Doctor, President elect of the High Council of Time Lords,
Keeper of the Legacy of Rassilon, defender of the Laws of Time and

The Doctor - Remembrance of the Daleks