[SimpleMail-usr] SimpleMail 0.14 (24/12/2001)

  • From: Vytautas <brotheramiga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:58:52 +0200

Hello

I'm in process moving all my stuff from YAM to SimpleMail, but I've
encountered instability problems. The worst part is that I haven't
encountered MuForce hits during these instabilities :-(
So here are the problems:

   1.After using import mails script, I can't see imported mails in a
listview (only how much there are them in folder listview). To see them I
must restart SimpleMail. But this isn't fatal.

   2.It seems that I can't import more that 30 mails.

   3.What is the right way to remove images from buttons ? I partialy don't
like glowiconed guis, so in images.list file I've replaced most numbers
with 0's and replaced status images with ones I've used in YAM. This looks
much nicer :-)
   4.The main problem: SimpleMail crashes a lot when Reading messages.
Sometimes it seems that it's random:
      a) when I shufle through mails fast (pressing forward and backward),
but it doesn't happen always at the same time;
      b) when I place some windows on top of read window and shuffle them
with rightmost window gadget, it seems that window doesn't refresh and I
get a GURU;

   Good news are that I always get guru with same PC pointers: