[SimpleMail-usr] Re: RCPT failed

  • From: Sam Byford <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SimpleMail Group <simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 23 Apr 2002 22:55:37 +0000

Hello Sebastian,

On 23/04/2002, you wrote:

>> Is this something I'm doing wrong or a bug with the way SM
>> is talking to U-Net?

> I have no idea...can this be tested somehow?

All I can do is tell you as it is:

In YAM in minimal config the pop3 server is set to mail.u-net.com
the smtp server is set to smtp.ntlworld

>> PS - can you do it so that you can list emails by subject
>> And date, not just date.

> Yes.

>> PPS - when working through emails and deleting those I have
>> read when it gets to the end of the list it then re-loads
>> emails Ive already read but nt deleated. can you change
>> this so it just wont go any further like Yam, otherwise I
>> accidently delete files i meant to keep!

> I not sure if I understand this correctly, but you mean that, simplemail
> doesn't show already read mails?

>> PPPS - Status (read/unread) icon in the Header info would be
>> nice ;-)

> True ;)

> Ciao,
> Sebastian

TTFN
--
Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)

Ignorance is Good, as long as you do something to combat it - then it turns
into Knowledge Gained!!! :-)

  Verbal spankings leave me wanting for more.
                                                 -- Richard Fish