[SimpleMail-usr] RCPT failed

  • From: Samuel Byford <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:23:01 +0000

Hello,

Having had major probelsm with yam recently I installed
SimpleMail as well as and it nice (needs improving but then
you know that ;-) especially the html viewing! ;_)
however.....

I'm using U-Net as my mail server. I think there must be an
interaction problem between SM and Unet because a lot of
the time when trying to send mails I get "RCPT failed"
errors.

Sometimes to solve this I have to TICK the Login to Pop3
account first box, other times I have to have that
Unticked. Sometimes (like now) neither prefs works and I
have to use another program to send the mail ;(

Is this something I'm doing wrong or a bug with the way SM
is talking to U-Net?

Cheers.

PS - can you do it so that you can list emails by subject
And date, not just date.

PPS - when working through emails and deleting those I have
read when it gets to the end of the list it then re-loads
emails Ive already read but nt deleated. can you change
this so it just wont go any further like Yam, otherwise I
accidently delete files i meant to keep!

PPPS - Status (read/unread) icon in the Header info would be
nice ;-)

TTFN
--
Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)

Ignorance is Good, as long as you do something to combat it
- then it turns into Knowledge Gained!!! :-)

  History has the relation to truth that theology has to
  religion. i.e., none to speak of.
                                                 -- Lazarus
Long