[SimpleMail-usr] Problem with scrolling message text

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Apr 2003 22:53:16 +0000

Hello,

On my machine (BPPC with BVision and CGX4) running on 1024x768, if I have a
long message open and am scrolling down the page using the cursor keys and
the mail transfer window pops up, the text obscured by the mail transfer
window leaves funny marks behind as it scrolls up the window.

The marks dissappear when the mail transfer window dissappears.

This does not happen if I am for example scrolling up an IBrowse window when
the mail transfer window pops up. So the problem appears to affect only
SimpleMail and is not system wide.

Kind regards,

Kulwant