[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Non-opening and crashing

  • From: Sam Byford <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SimpleMail Group <simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 14 Aug 2002 13:05:13 +0000

Hello Sebastian,

> I cannot reproduce these problems here. I remever that I fixed
> a bug which could causes memory trash but not exactly when ;)
> Anybody who wishes to test a newer version please mail me.

Please send me the new ß version.  Crashing and hanging with SM
is getting more like Yam now and I need it more stable! ;-)

Cheers

TTFN
Bifford
--
Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)

Ignorance is Good, as long as you do something to combat it - then it turns
into Knowledge Gained!!! :-)

  If only God would give me some clear sign!  Like making a
  large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank.
                                                  -- Woody Allen