[SimpleMail-usr] Re: New - Be gentle.

  • From: Trevor Daley <tldaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 29 Apr 2004 18:38:38 +1030

Hello , on 29/04/04, you wrote:

> Trevor Daley schrieb:
> [APOP problems]
>> Any help would be appreciated.

> Yes, this was a bug which has been fixed within cvs already. The next
> version won't suffer from that problem. For now I advice to revert to
> version 0.22 of simplemail if you encounter these problems.

> Ciao,
> Sebastian

Thanks, I've tried to find the previous version but can't locate it.

Ciao, Trev Daley.

--
A1200T 040 * 128meg * Mediator * Voodoo5/5500 P96 * SB128 * OS3.9 BB2
    Trevor Daley                  E-Mail:- tldaley@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Idle lawyers tend to become politicians, so there is a certain
  social value in keeping lawyers busy.
                               -- Galvin, Peterson, Silberschatz