[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Marking message status as "Read" doesn't work

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 26 Jan 2003 15:06:29 +0000

Hello Sebastian,

> I thought I would right click on a message and use the context menu to
> set it's status as read. However, the message still appeared in bold
> (i.e. unread). So I opened the message up to "really" read it and it
> still stays in bold. There now appears no way to really mark it as read.

That was strange, I came out of SimpleMaail and went back in and the message
was no longer in bold. Also using the context menu did successfully change
the envelope to open and not opened for read and unread respectively.

And I just remembered, bold is for new not unread.

Apologies for the mix up. But I guess Simplemail should still "unbolden" a
message if marking it as read.

Kind regards,

Kulwant