[SimpleMail-usr] Joining the project (Was: Re: ARexx - ADDRNEW)

  • From: "AmigaPhil" <AmigaPhil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 5 Sep 2009 21:26:28 +0100

I wrote :

>> Yep, would be great! Alternatively, you could get CVS access so you
>> could check in the changes yourself.
>
> I cannot contribute anything at a low level; seeing the C sources would
> not tell me much.
> However, I'd like to have access to some recent files, some that I can
> help, eg., to update the french catalog (which have some missing
> translations).  I don't wish to install any CVS specific application,
> but I can make DIFF files to submit patches.

I remembered that I had an account at SourceForge back at the time
I was contributing to the PHPnuke and myPHPortal (CMS).  I've
resurected that account: my login name is amigaphil, ID 121507.
Would you like to add me to the project ?

As I wrote, I can't help with C sources (and can't compile them),
but I can try to help by:
- testing newer builts,
- updating the doc,
- submiting some addon scripts.

(Sebastian, is it possible to change the project configuration to have
nightly builts ?)

AmigaPhil