[SimpleMail-usr] How is this look achieved?

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 27 Dec 2003 20:09:07 +0000

Hello,

To pixel-art, you have submitted some ideas on the Simplemail feature
requests page and have included some screen grabs e.g.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=15322&atid=365322&file_id=51917&aid=747382
(ideas for anti-spam)

My question is, does that window grab represent a modified version of a real
SimpleMail
window or is it all imaginary? By that I mean the theme and window control
buttons. i.e. the blue border, the four buttons in the top right and the
custom close button - is that running on MOS or AmigaOS?

If it's MOS, is it possible to obtain a similar look on AmigaOS?

Kind regards,

Kulwant