[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Help task bar buttons

  • From: Richie's Amiga <outlaw-blues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Apr 2010 17:40:55 +0000

Hello, thanks for the help. I think my problem maybe TheBar_MCC related. as
I cannot
see any way to scroll the bar from left to right within SimpleMail. I also
gave the demo programs
a try that come with TheBar_MCC package from aminet and the same problem,
No pictures within buttons !

Tried a higher screen res, upgraded and downgraded TheBar_MCC with both
versions on Aminet and tried
a smaller font in the SimpleMail MUI settings (also tried the 'just buttons
and no text' option)

Anyhow, with or without button images, SimpleMail is a great mailer, Many
thanks ;)

Richie

On 06/04/10, you wrote:
>> Richie wrote :
>>
>>> I tried SimpleMail 0.35 but have the same problem. Missing icons on the
>>> top bar.
>>
>> I think this is because the texts for the buttons are too long for
>> your screen resolution.
>> Try a higher resolution, or open the MUI settings from SimpleMail,
>> select TheBar -> Appearance -> TextGfx and change for a tiny font.

> Hmm, not so sure this is the reason.  TheBar is in a virtual group
> and you should be able to see it and scroll it from left to right
> if it is too big for the main windows GUI.
> Sebastian ?

> AmigaPhil

Amiga OS 3.0