[SimpleMail-usr] Fwd: URL leads nowhere

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Jan 2005 11:06:54 +0100

Hi all,
The URL below for some reason does not appear in it's entirety when first
reading the email (maybe it's too long) - as a result clicking it gives a
"page not found" error.

However when I chose to forward this message, I noticed that all of the url
is then displayed, allowing me to copy and paste it into IBrowse and the
right page was displayed.

So two questions:

1. Can the display of long url's be fixed somehow? (e.g. even if the whole
url is not diplayed, internally, clicking it transfers the whole URL to the
browser).

This one is separate to the above issue really, but:

2. Can URL's be clickable in the compose window?

Kind regards,

Kulwant