[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Could "From:" respect "Folder:From:" when Replying?

  • From: Jan-Erik Karlsson <trgse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:52:32 +0200

Hello Kulwant,

On 2003-09-21, you wrote:
> Hello Sebastian,

> The From: Field for Folders works when writing a new message to e.g. a
> Mailing list. But when replying to a message in the ML folder, the From
> Address defaults to the default From address rather than the From address
> used in the Folder settings. Could this be changed?

this is already in the bug-track ;-) and it isn't just the From: it also
affects the To: and Reply-To: which isn't respected on a Reply,

and don't know if this has something with this to do but lately on a yahoo
group I haven't been able to send mails to a certain group with my hotmail
address as From: +reply-to (and I have that one as a selectable mail adress
in yahoo) it always returns from yahoo... 'could not xxx your message due

With kind Regards,
--
Jan-Erik Karlsson