[SimpleMail-usr] Re: Christmas release ?

  • From: "AmigaPhil" <AmigaPhil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sebastian Bauer" <simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 7 Oct 2009 0:22:28 +0100

Sebastian Bauer wrote :

>>> Regarding ARexx scripts I'm planning to add the move and copy commands
>>> that you requested. Maybe some more depends on the time I have.
>>
>> VERSION ?  (Pleeaase :-) )

> That should be easy. You may prioritize your wishes (if they are easy ;) )

>> And if you still have some times, please have a look at the
>> MAILLISTFREEZE and the "auto mark as read" problem (I've just
>> move it from feature request to bug report).

> Okay!

I've already set some priorities on the bug/feature track lists.

Regarding the SpamFryer.smrx (spam filter) script I was working on,
I discovered recently that it won't be of any use with the actual
SimpleMail 0.33.  The trick to mark-as-spam a mail by renaming its
filename with a ".8" extension is making SimpleMail to crash sometimes
on OS3, and cause a Grim Reaper to appear on OS4.

So, for this script, the needed commands are:

STATUS
MAILSETSTATUS
MAILMOVE
and a fix for MAILLISTFREEZE (regarding the auto mark-as-read).

(Then I'll ask somebody if he/she can build an 68k binary for me
so that I can test the new features  ;-) )

Cheers,

AmigaPhil