[SimpleMail-usr] Amusing SM GrimReaper

  • From: Dennis Smith <dennis48066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 Jan 2005 12:48:43 -0500

Hello, Simplemail Team

I had an amusing SM Grim Reaper  the other day. I have a program in my
WBstartup called "Wet" by Chris Young. It fetches weather data from a
nearby airport via IP connection. When I booted up everything was looking
OK, so I checked mail and got the GrimR. It's seams Roadshow was a little
slow at reporting a 'Can't resolve IP' connection. I assume this had
something to with disturbing the SMTP connection. I removed 'Wet' from the
WBstartup for now and to avoid this. I ran into a similar problem like this
in linux using 'SimpleNTP'.

Anyway, I thought I let know this and that SM is working fine here. Thanks!

Dennis