[simbiosi] Welcome All - English

  • From: "agatta@xxxxxxxxx" <agatta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "simbiosi" <simbiosi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:02:04 +0200

Welcome All!!!

This is the first post of simbiosi.org!!!

Are You an=
 Hacker? You are not a tecnician or a developper but You are devoted
to =
the Open Source philosofy?
Are You agree with us that all the "knowledge=
" and the software must be free
(free as in Freedom, www.gnu.org)?

We=
ll You are welcome.

Simbiosi is a project to help every hacker on the =
heart to make business on Open
Source.
So You can Join to us and help a=
ll the members of Simbiosi.org in our job.

We need hacker, lawyers and=
 traiders.

On Simbiosi.org You'll be able to see member's profiles and=
 their skill level,
so If your customer need a team of tecnician or deve=
loppers for an important
project You can choose and invite all the membe=
rs You need, You can gain support
from community to make the right offer=
 to them and finally If something go
wrong, You can gain help from Simbi=
osi.org lawyers.

In the same way You can rank other member to increase=
 his popolarity.
You can rank internal or external project, any month we=
 can choose how many
money from donation we can distribuite between all =
the Simbiosi Project ( or for
external Project )

Customers wants to b=
e supported and we want to support them in a "Free as
Freedom" way.
=0D
=
Simbiosi.org is a community and therefore we need people!!!

Now we nee=
d help to do:

1. Social Contract
2. Rank system