[sibsug] a request for help on OpenHousing...

  • From: "Gregor Ross" <GRoss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:17:42 -0000

Hi There,

I am trying to create an arrears report from OpenHousing, I am doing this not
using the normal reports as they aren't helping.

I can show all the tenancy transactions but I am having difficulty showing
which transactions are settled by the transaction payments.

an example:

Tenants Rent      £500
Repair Charge     £100
payment            £100

Tenant pays the repair so the Rent arrears are still £500.

the last two property systems I used (BCPs - PMII, Qube Global Software -Qube)
had a settled field in the transactions to show which transactions payments
settled the charge transactions. I can't work out how this is done in
OpenHousing.

can anyone shine any light on this and point me in the right direction.

many thanks for you time.

Gregor Ross

ICT Manager

Business & Communications

Int: 6470

DD: 0131 557 7470

Mob: 07587135502

E-mail: gross@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gross@xxxxxxxxxxx>

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Limited (Hanover (Scotland))

The McDonald Rooms is Hanover's flexible and affordable conference centre based
in the heart of Edinburgh.  It offers full conferencing facilities as well as
meeting rooms, breakout areas and a fully equipped IT Training Suite.  For more
information see our website www.hsha.org.uk/conference or email
conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee.  Please contact Hanover
(Scotland) (see below) if you believe this to have been sent to you in error.
If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, forward or copy it or
any attachments.

This email, including any attachments, has been scanned for viruses. However,
Hanover (Scotland) accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from its
receipt.

Any personal views presented are solely those of the author and do not
represent those of Hanover (Scotland).

Head Office 95 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH, EH7 4NS
T: 0131 557 0598 F: 0131 557 1280
E: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx  W: www.hsha.org.uk

Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Scottish Charity registration no.: SC
014738
Scottish Housing Regulator registration no.: HEP 124