[sibsug] Re: Scottish Housing Quality Standard

  • From: "Elaine Nimmo" <enimmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:04:10 +0100

Hi Angus

I refer to your undernoted email and would confirm that we are using
(Stock Information Database) SID by the John Martin Partnership.  Our
contact is Graeme Reid, 12 Royal Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7NY, Telephone
(0141) 3330363, Email graeme.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Elaine Nimmo

Shire Housing Association Ltd